Home and Contents Insurance

Home and Contents Insurance

Your home is likely to be your most valuable financial asset. Unfortunately, incidents do occur which can potentially destroy or severely damage your property. With this in mind, you need to be certain that you have cover with the right Home and Contents insurance.

There are different types of insurance that help protect you and your loved ones. We can help you find cover that meets your need whether that be buildings cover, contents cover, mortgage protection cover or income protection cover. We want to help keep you protected in the case of adverse circumstances.

Home and Contents Cover

Buildings and Contents insurance provides you with peace of mind by protecting both the structure of your home and the contents within it. Within Building and Contents policies you will likely find many options such as Accidental Damage, Personal Belongings Cover, Home Emergency Cover and Legal Expenses Cover.

Mortgage Protection Cover

Mortgage Protection Cover covers you if you fall ill or are made redundant and are unable to make mortgage payments. You can either take out a policy to help you make mortgage payments in such a case, or take out a general income cover, which you can use for anything should you stop receiving income due to certain reasons.

Why you need home and contents insurance

Most mortgages need cover of some type. No matter what cover you are in need of, we can help find a solution right for you.

All mortgage lenders require building insurance, although the cover does not need to be provided by them. At Expert Financial, we are not tied to any one provider and can therefore help you find the best cover appropriate for you.

Give us a call today and we are happy to help guide you through the process of obtaining the reliable and affordable cover.