Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) Cover
Your home is likely to be your most valuable financial asset but remember that incidents do happen which can potentially destroy or severely damage your property. With this in mind you need to be certain that you are covered with the relevant insurance. Buildings and Contents insurance provides you with peace of mind by protecting both the structure of your home and the contents within it.
Within Building and Contents policies you will likely find many options such as Accidental Damage, Personal Belongings Cover, Home Emergency Cover and Legal Expenses Cover.
Be aware that all mortgage lenders require that you have Buildings insurance in place, but not that the cover must be with them. At Expert Financial we offer a whole of market insurance service. This means that we are not tied to any insurance provider, we will search a wide range of insurance companies for the best cover and cheapest premiums for your requirements. We will also give you all the help and advice you need to work out which type of cover is right for you.
- Mortgages for Purchases, Remortgages and Buy To Let properties
- Homebuy, Shared Ownership and Shared Equity mortgage schemes
- Mortgages for people with complicated income
- Mortgages for people who have had credit difficulties in the past
- Life insurance, critical illness cover, family and business protection
- Accident, sickness and unemployment cover
- Buildings and contents insurance and landlord cover
- Mortgage and Insurance reviews to ensure that you are getting value for money