Mortgage and Insurance Reviews
Whether you're a first time buyer or have had several mortgages in the past, one thing that is common for the majority of homeowners is the need to review their financial situation at regular intervals. For many people this is linked to their mortgage deal.
If you are coming to the end of your current fixed or tracker rate Expert Financial can, as a Whole of Market mortgage broker, give you advice about what to do at this time. With most mortgages there is a high probability that the standard variable rate is not the best rate for you. Our advisers can look at the whole mortgage market to find you the best remortgage deal and best mortgage rates to suit your circumstances.
As well as a mortgage review, our qualified advisers will also be able to conduct a review of your current mortgage related insurance polices. Our Whole of Market approach to insurance products means that we may be able to find you the same level of cover for a cheaper premium - or you may just wish to upgrade your current policies to something more comprehensive policy that's more affordable than you thought!
- Mortgages for Purchases, Remortgages and Buy To Let properties
- Homebuy, Shared Ownership and Shared Equity mortgage schemes
- Mortgages for people with complicated income
- Mortgages for people who have had credit difficulties in the past
- Life insurance, critical illness cover, family and business protection
- Accident, sickness and unemployment cover
- Buildings and contents insurance and landlord cover
- Mortgage and Insurance reviews to ensure that you are getting value for money