Mortgages for those with complicated income sources
Many of our clients have complicated income streams such as company directors receiving dividends, production workers who get shift allowances or large amounts of overtime, sales staff who receive quarterly or annual bonuses, single parents who are reliant on benefit income.
All of these situations require a more specialist knowledge of the mortgage market. Expert Financial work hard to ensure that our lender criteria knowledge is always up to date and are able to offer Whole of Market Mortgage Advice to our clients regardless of their individual circumstances.
Not every lender will accept all of the above sources of income - some of those who do may not necessarily take it all into account. It's a times like these when it's even more important to take impartial mortgage advice from fully qualified mortgage professionals. Contact us now to discuss your situation and how we can help you.
- Mortgages for Purchases, Remortgages and Buy To Let properties
- Homebuy, Shared Ownership and Shared Equity mortgage schemes
- Mortgages for people with complicated income
- Mortgages for people who have had credit difficulties in the past
- Life insurance, critical illness cover, family and business protection
- Accident, sickness and unemployment cover
- Buildings and contents insurance and landlord cover
- Mortgage and Insurance reviews to ensure that you are getting value for money